Elastomeric coating for decks, roofs, metal surfaces and more. Weather-resistant, waterproof, protects against corrosion. Eco-friendly and safe to use.
SpraySeal is a highly versatile elastomeric coating that is cold-applied using a spray system. It can be used to cover a wide variety of surfaces both indoors and outdoors. With its unsurpassed ability to expand and contract, it can easily withstand all weather conditions.
Features & Benefits
- SpraySeal coating can be used on almost any material, including concrete, wood, foam and metal.
- This product serves a variety of purposes: waterproofing, corrosion protection and more.
- It elongates up to 850%, with 98% recovery.
- This durable product can withstand temperature changes and surface shifts without becoming cracked or strained.
- The product self-heals if it is punctured
- Environmentally friendly, and free of toxins and VOCs.
Storage & Use
- SpraySeal is designed to serve a protective function rather than an aesthetic one. If appearance is a factor, this product can be used with AcriSeal, which comes in a variety of colours.
- Although this product is highly versatile, there are some surfaces that it is not recommended for, such as coal tar.
- Avoid storing or using the product in temperatures below 4.5 degrees Celsius. The uncured membrane may become damaged if frozen.