Elastomeric asphalt emulsion designed for application by trowel or caulking tube. Superior qualities of strength, durability, elasticity and adhesion.
PatchSeal is a modified asphalt emulsion designed for use in a variety of applications. It is easily applied using a trowel or caulking tube, and it can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Features & Benefits
- PatchSeal cures within one or two days, depending on the temperature, conditions and relative humidity.
- The product dries to the touch within minutes at mild temperatures.
- PatchSeal has a thicker consistency than the SpraySeal and BrushSeal products. It is perfect for patching and preparing surfaces.
- It can be used to fill gaps of 1/8 inch or larger prior to using other Naturaseal products.
- PatchSeal is environmentally friendly, safe and easy to use.
Storage & Use
- PatchSeal cures by evaporation, so it should not be used in temperatures below 4.5 degrees Celsius.
- Apply to surfaces that are free of clean and dry.
- The product should not be used in high humidity, or when there is a high probability of rain.