Heavy-duty protective coating for mining and industrial applications. Provides waterproofing, corrosion protection and more. Elastomeric and highly adhesive.
MineSeal is an elastomeric asphalt emulsion that provides effective waterproofing and corrosion protection for pipes, equipment, machinery and industrial structures. This product has unsurpassed strength, elasticity and adhesion properties.
Features & Benefits
- MineSeal is a safe environmentally friendly alternative to chemical-based products
- The product is VOC-free, non-toxic, odourless and water-based
- It creates an elastomeric membrane that can withstand the most severe of weather conditions
Storage & Use
- MineSeal should be applied to surfaces that are dry, and free from grease, oil and debris.
- Avoid storing or using the product in temperatures below 4.5 degrees Celsius.
- MineSeal dries to the touch within minutes in moderate weather conditions. Curing takes one or two days, depending on the temperature and relative humidity.
- This product does not serve any decorative purpose. If aesthetic appeal is a factor, consider using MineSeal in conjunction with our AcriSeal product.