Elastomeric coating for roofs, decks, metal surfaces and more. Offers waterproofing, corrosion protection and weather resistance.
BrushSeal is a cold-applied product that creates a durable, leak-proof membrane that expands and contracts as weather conditions change. This highly versatile product can be used for a variety of applications both indoors and outdoors, and is easily applied using a brush, roller or squeegee.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for all waterproofing and corrosion protection purposes
- Elongates up to 850%, with 98% recovery
- Can withstand temperature changes and surface shifts without cracking
- The product self-heals if it is punctured
- Adheres to almost any material, including wood, metal, foam, concrete and tile
- Environmentally friendly, and free of toxins and VOCs
Storage & Use
- The BrushSeal application, while extremely safe, is mildly alkaline. We recommend the use of standard protective equipment, such as gloves and eye protection.
- The product should not be stored or used in temperatures below 4.5 degrees Celsius, as the uncured membrane may become damaged if frozen.
- Some surface coats, such as coal tar, should not be used with BrushSeal.
- The product is an industrial waterproof coating that cures to varying shades of black and brown. It does not serve any decorative or aesthetic purpose.