Elastomeric coating for Industrial, Commercial, and Residential Air Barrier applications. Weather-resistant, and acts as a Waterproofing agent. Eco-friendly and safe to use.
AirSeal is a highly versatile elastomeric coating that is cold-applied using a spray system. It can be used to cover a wide variety of outdoor surfaces. With its unsurpassed ability to expand and contract, it can easily withstand all weather conditions.
Features & Benefits
- AirSeal coating can be used on almost any material, including wood, and foam.
- This product can be modified to meet both Permeable and Semi-Permeable applications.
- It elongates up to 850%, with 98% recovery.
- This durable product can withstand temperature changes and surface shifts without becoming cracked or strained.
- The product self-heals if it is punctured
- Environmentally friendly, and free of toxins and VOCs.
Storage & Use
- AirSeal is designed to serve a protective function rather than an aesthetic one.
- Avoid storing or using the product in temperatures below 4.5 degrees Celsius. The uncured membrane may become damaged if frozen.