Top coat for use with Naturaseal protective coating products. Offers anti-graffiti protection and resistance to paints, oils and chemicals. Eco-friendly and easy to use.
AcriSeal and ChemSeal are top coats designed for use with the BrushSeal or MineSeal applications. It is aesthetically pleasing as well as protective, with water-resistant and chemical-resistant properties. AcriSeal is a popular choice for roofs and decks, while ChemSeal is ideal for use on buildings and structures prone to graffiti.
Features & Benefits
- AcriSeal and ChemSeal are water-resistant, durable and resistant to chemicals.
- They are best used as top coats over BrushSeal and MineSeal applications.
- Both products come in a variety of standard colours, with additional colours available on special order.
- They will not be affected by waterborne salts, and it is resistant to biological deterioration.
- With an application of ChemSeal, graffiti can be easily wiped off without damage to the underlying finish.
Storage & Use
- Although these productsl will not be damaged by small amounts of water, they should not be used on surfaces that are continually submerged.
- AcriSeal and ChemSeal dry to the touch within minutes of application. They are mostly cured within two days, but it may take up to 28 days for the final cured properties to be realized.
- Both AcriSeal and ChemSeal have a shelf life of twelve months when stored in their original sealed containers.
- The products are solvent-free, with a flash point greater than 180 degrees Celsius.
- They are ideally stored in temperatures between 10 and 32 degrees Celsius.