Naturaseal offers machines that can be used with the SpraySeal application. Some features and benefits are as follows:
- Powered by a 6.5 Honda engine that runs on gas, diesel or electric power
- Maximum flow: 6.8 gallons per minute (gpm)
- Maximum pressure: 435 pounds per square inch (psi)
- Maximum speed: 550 revolutions per minute (rpm)
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Supports two sprayers, each dispensing at 200 feet of hose line
- Portable weight: 185 pounds
- Dual semi-hydraulic diaphragm pumps
- Easy to use and clean up
- Naturaseal’s SpraySeal and RadonShield products both set instantly
- Comes with training and maintenance manuals
- Naturaseal SpraySeal: environmentally friendly coatings that offer protection against corrosion, water and more. Sprays on with minimal effort and maximum ease and safety.
- RadonShield: certified radon protection that completely seals basement walls and floors with a spray application.